starting

by - 11:55 PM

It is PRELIM time and I am just starting to have my first blog.
Well, an introduction might be suitable for a starting.

Kezia Renata. 18+ years young. writing is my habit. reading is my obligation. watching is my amusement. walking around is my inspiration. project is my objective. working is my favorite. taking business major with honors in singapore is my choice. keeping my self busy with tons of activities is my happiness. living the same world as others but trying to leave a different signature on every path of it is my identity.

Yet..
Yet..
and Yet..

You might wonder what is next, and that is my job to describe every single chapter of it, in my
own custom.



Sincerely yours,
Kezia Renata


Ps. you can contact me through this email address: keziahandoyo@gmail.com

You May Also Like

0 shoutouts