im trully sorry.

by - 12:17 AM

just finish praying with my fam. unfinished assignment all over my lappie. my roomie's loose sweater stuck in my body. you, all over my mind. tissues all over my face. crying. sick. totally a mess.

i should be sleeping by now. but i cant stop thinking what i have just done.... to you.

i used to be a kid who put a side what i want and prioritize others.
i used to be a kid who always listen and never make a sound.
i used to be a kid who never make a lot of friends.
i used to be a 'yes' kid, and im
tired of it.

i am a girl who always
trying to precedence myself on top of others.
i am a girl who always
trying to speak up what i feel.
i am a girl who always
trying to be nice to my friends.
i am becoming a 'no' girl.

yet, if becoming myself will hurt you that much, would you consider to save some pieces of your heart to keep it away from me? i wont have the strength to see you fall in the opposite way just because of me,

and i wont let you.

im sorry for today. :'(

You May Also Like

0 shoutouts