I'm different. In my own way.

by - 1:58 AM

It's funny how I need to type in a social media to explain about myself just so that people understand what kind of a girl I am. I'm a silent. I'm a type of girl who prefer to keep everything private. I don't share to anyone about my problems, my happiness, my sickness, my dreams, my failure, my everything, unless I'm totally sure that I share it to the right people. I'm a type of girl that keep silent when I'm not in the mood and keep a surprise still a secret even though I fail to delivered it. I keep silent for all my intention and I prefer to be unknown if I can make others smile. That's me, believe it or not. [and actually I don't wanna share all of these things if I don't have to :( ]
It needs years to gain my full trust to be those who I can share my story, my laugh, my cry with. It needs every single of sweat, anger, kindness, and confusion to understand who I really am because unfortunately I'm not like everyone else. I'm different. In my own way. Especially when I get mad. LOL *seriously*
It takes 7 years of friendship to still afraid calling ourselves best friends forever, and it takes 19 years for my family to really understand me and they are still learning.

 

 
Anyway, someone told me that I was rude yesterday. A selfish girl that won't let others finish what they want to say and directly cut it and also very stubborn. Well, critiques are needed to keep improving your personality. Every comment about me is accepted sincerely if you say it in a correct way too. Since I knew that I'm imperfect and I also want to change to be a better person, I hope all of my mistakes are forgiven. Thanks :)

Ps. just a little bit puncture from my side: I was just going to send a simple text that will make someone smile or even laugh because of it, as I knew I acted like a shit yesterday. Yet, I cancelled it since a text come faster than mine, then.... destroy everything?

You May Also Like

0 shoutouts