heylou, stranger!

by - 2:13 PM

It is been a tough month for us.
I remembered when we were in our first year and said that at the moment, it was the hardest time amongst all of our study time. Even National Exam in high school did not make us give the slightest glance. Hahaha. We can laugh at that convo because eventually, it turns out that this year, we are facing a more difficult problems. However, every bad news always come up with a great news, right?

We are afraid of the EXAM.
I know we are not stupid. We were just a little bit messing up around with our 'plans', busy with our works, and thus, we must deal with the consequences. However, we both know that you have the faith that you will not fail any, and so do I. Hence, we should be strong for each other because when you are down, or I am down, it can make both of us even down.

Our spending is waaaay exceeding the limit.
This is our concern. We want this, we want that, we go there, we buy what, we love everything. All is about money. We think, we should not doing all those stuff because all of those are not equitable with our lazy study and whatsoever. More, Economics say that to maximize our utility, we must giving up something in order to gain something more. You learn that well in school, and that is similar to our case now. At this moment, we are gaining something from everything we learned this past 6 months, outside or inside the school. And the good thing is, we do not have to give up our exam because we are already trying damn hard to be stand up at this point, which other people might not be able to cope. Trust me, every single $$$$$ you spend and going to spend is WORTH it.

I am not good either, but at least you have company.
Yeahh, you might think who the hell am I talking another motivation sentence, yet me, myself is also an absolute mess. Hahaha. Well, I am sorry if you think that way, but I do not intend to lecture you or stuffs. I just want you to get the best you can, since I know you have given your best shot. Andddd, do not be sad. You got accompany here, the even worse mess  than you. LOL. Sooo,, cheer-up. A day will not be the same without your smile [okay, this is super lebai. Hahaha]. God gives us chance to proof to the world that we can do it. So, lift up your head, get your confidence back, and walk straight to the victory. Yaaayyyyness! :) Plus rest enough so that we can have the full power to strike back!

It is 20 now.
Everything is different now. With more responsibilities, we are not the same anymore. Do you remember about the auction game we were talking about couples day ago? That is how you perceived yourself and do not let any failure, if any, become your stumbling block to move forward. Happy birthday, stranger.. Wishing you that there is a stranger will buy you Diana F+ in complete package with the lens and flash. Hahaha. Well, about my gift to you, I may not a billionaire or even a millionaire that can buy you a present that you like, or make our dreams and plans look easier for us, yet, I will get my ass off to get the dreams come true no matter what, since dreams are more important than present, right? Hahaha. Will you get your 'flat' ass off together with me? :p


Gloomy 20 years, huh? It is raining when I write this and hope tonight you will be better and have fun during the show.


Ps. err, I do not have any idea what gift should I give you. Maybe a hair do and a little bit make over for your bithday will do?? :)

You May Also Like

0 shoutouts