picture perfect memories

by - 7:38 PM

"Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still."- Dorothea Lange
Nowadays people engaged to photography more than before. Seeing many great pics on facebook, twitter, blogs, tumblr, instagram, or anywhere, make me smile sometimes. Not because it has me in it, but because it’s all about people’s memories. How they keep all those moments in photos which sometimes explain much more than words. The smile, the laugh, the sadness, the cry, the good time, the bad time, the silly things, the sunny day, the heavy rain, the rainbow, the nature, the street, the home sweet home, the sky, life, everything. 


Well, I don’t really like myself being captured in a photograph especially when I’m alone in that pic(s). A bit weird. A bit.. awkward moment, I guess. More, I’m not good at taking picture either. Yeah, bad photographer + not a photogenic person. Perfect combination, huh? But then, I start thinking about what can we have to keep as we grow older? What can we have to remind us about all the things that we’ve been through? What can we use to tell our grandchildren about our era? 


Eniweii, I think, from now on, I should take more pictures about my surroundings. Wherever I am later, I hope I can take at least one pic to remind me of that time, because I don’t wanna miss any small details about my life anymore. Not to mention taking many pics of my big and lovable family, my amazing friends, my soon to be ended school, my next study place, my upcoming working environment, and surely my loved one ;)

That is to show how precious my memories are to me.
No matter how good or bad each story ended, that’s all what I got. And eventually, that was part of my life, my LESSON which shaped me until who I am now. Be proud of yours! And never regret anything especially ones which ever make you happy because they all happened because of a reason which will give you a better tomorrow.


                                                                                               via: google

Hey Past, thanks for teaching me to be a better person till this day and I’m sorry for the mistakes I’ve done which might hurt lots of people. Can my apologize be accepted?

Hey Present, bare with me because I won’t let my today’s fall stop me to reach my dreams. Walk with me so that I know I will always have a company to get through one each day.

Hey Future, I will not ask you to be nice as I kinda like it if you always be a mystery and surprise me every single day. Yet, help me to be more positive so that I will not miss the happiness that I can get in a day.


BE HAPPY! 
Live your life to the fullest. :)

You May Also Like

0 shoutouts