not important, thou.

by - 2:06 AM

No, this post is so not important because I just feel like I wanna choke everything inside my head out by writing. To keep me sane a while.

This month's been the craziest month of studying that I've ever experienced so far. I studied more than 12 hours a day with only taking a 2-3 hours break in total (including shower and eating!). And this is crazy. I don't know how my other UOL-mate can survive this kind of studying method for few months. I really salute you all as it's like there's only 4 things in your life: sleeping, eating, bathing, and studying. full stop. FIUH.

Since the beginning of the month, I tried to fix my sleeping time back to normal, which means that I will sleep around 1 am or at the latest is 2 am and wake up at 8 am. But it's only working out for few days as afterwards, I got back to my nocturnal life, sleep at 4 -5 am and woke up at 10am. And that is because I AM STU-DIE-ING! I never thought that I could do that - since studying is my no.1 enemy. heheh :p - but hey, that's because I have such supportive friends too! I never studying in group for exam preparation before, but it turns out that it's great! We're helping each other out, we're supporting each other out, and we're keeping each other sane, too. Hahaha. Well, I'm a type of person who is quite difficult to mingle out with everyone. Therefore, I'm happy to find a little but amazing friends for a company, especially study company. Thanks, F, E, T!! Ganbatteeh! :)

Yeah, I'm having my finale exam. My final uni-life exam. I can't believe too that it's been 3 years I'm going through my uni life in Singapore. Anyway, cross your finger and pray for my best, will ya? Cause even this year has been my toughest year ever so far, I hope this final exam won't fail me. January was my new year's nightmare. February was my flood of tears. March was unbelievably bad. April was full of unpredictable shocking events. And now May, it's been 11 days of fighting, and still going on. I've prayed and tried my best. Hope God can do me a favor by doing the rest.

Nitey nite studying mind..
Best of luck for all of you who take any exam!

You May Also Like

0 shoutouts