One of a kind.

by - 4:53 AM

I could promise to hold you and cherish you,
I could promise to be there in sickness and health,
I could say till death do us apart, but I won't.
Those vows are for optmistic couples, the one full of hope and I do not stand here on my wedding day, optimistic or full of hope.
I am not optimistic, I am not hopeful, I am sure.
I am steady and I know I am a heart man.
I take them apart and put them back together, I hold them in my hands.
I am a heart man.
So this I am sure, you are my partner, my lover, my very best friend.
My heart, my heart beats for you and on this day.
The day of our wedding I promise you this.
I promise you to lay my heart in the palm of your hands.
I promise you me.


-Preston Burke
Heart Surgeon

.Grey's Anatomy.


Suddenly found this wedding vow in my folder and i ♥ it.

You May Also Like

0 shoutouts