Besties Intern Photoshoot

by - 2:58 AM

Hi all,
Did you remember about my plan of getting done a CV for a besties internship? It is required 2 people whose must be a bestfriend to join this internship by sending their creative CVs. Soo, I'm gonna share our artwork to get the internship in CosmoGirl magazine. Even though I didn't make it, I didn't regret of doing all these hard work (: yaaay!

post it!
the cover (:
my Curriculum Vitae
still mine
Febby's Curriculum Vitae
Febby's
the reason why they must accept us
the closure


and also some of the photoshoots of me and my bestie for the artwork.
all these pics are taken by me, Febby, and one of my other bestie, Merry :D 


i love mine <3

I think that's all for the artwork. Seeya in my other artwork.
Keep up your creativity, guys.


Smoochie (:

Ps. if you like the photos, you can actually contact Febby to do your photoshoot because she's sooo into photography.

You May Also Like

0 shoutouts